Neatly trimmed shrubs are essential. Taking the time to do this costs little, but has a huge impact. Besides being freshly mowed and trimmed, a lawn should look healthy. If there are spots that look beyond help, a little sod goes a long way to restoring the look of a well-maintained lawn.Ask yourself these questions:
Additional Tips and tricks:
- Does your yard look well maintained?
- Are the trees and bushes trimmed?
- Is your lawn mowed and edged?
- Is your lawn free of weeds?
- Is your yard raked of leaves and pine needles?
- Are the decks and patios clean?
- Spruce up outdoor containers/sheds.
- Touch up the mulch.
- Plant some instant color.
- Shape unsightly or overgrown trees and shrubs.
- Tend to perennial beds.
- Clean up water features.
- Take care of any irrigation issues.
- Repair faucet leaks.
Don't have the expertise, time or energy to get your yard ready? Hire a landscaper
to spruce up your yard and make it look great.